When your employees are considering open enrollment options they may have questions about their providers and services First Day Films can help! First Day Films will assist you during open enrollment with video production that addresses common questions. Some of those questions might include:
- Is my current doctor in-network? If not, what will it cost me to continue seeing them?
- Are my medications covered by our plan?
- How can I spend less on needed prescriptions?
- What do terms like deductible, co-insurance, and out-of-pocket maximum mean?
- What are high-deductible plans, and won’t I spend less with an HMO or PPO?
- Does our plan cover chiropractic care, mental health, acupuncture, or physical therapy?
- Are dental or vision plans available? How much more will I spend for coverage?
- I signed up for benefits when I was hired. Why must I go through this again?
The answers to these questions will, of course, depend on your insurance plan and cannot be answered here. It is important to have the answers to these questions because employees feel stress when dealing with insurance coverage without an understanding of the specifics. If you offer health insurance it is your responsibility to fully communicate the plan details to your employees.
This is where First Day Films can assist you. We can create a series of videos that fully explain the details of your health insurance coverage. When open enrollment begins you will already have the answers prepared in videos you can make available to employees. There is no need for HR personnel to answer the same questions over and over, saving you time and money in the long run.
If you want to make open enrollment and health insurance questions easy to answer, you need the video services of First Day Films. For more information call us at 833-422-7332.